Project 4 Final- Project % Process


Comments

  1. So, change of pace. I have decided to extend this excursion into my final project. I have changed my story. I have made it approximately as long as it will be (may add a few more second to allow for the music to fit nicer). I am trying to tell a story of a still born/a child that dies a few seconds after birth. The child is in a extraordinary situation, experiencing the world for the first time; however, it is very brief. The child will begin to grow vines from it's body, eventually being encapsulated and reclaimed by nature (signifying the "death" of the child). The setting (space) provides a duality of meaning. On one hand, the expansive universe mirrors the awakening and awe of experiencing life for the first time. On the other hand, the empty vaccum of space mirrors the void in which this child has existed. Knowing nothing about everything and that everything is fleeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need to make it smoother? Refer back to first process. Should I make it more like that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts